Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

MATERIALS TO BE USE PART 1

Audio Tapes!.

Yeah, audio tapes are the one that are first used to record audio clips from your radio or CD player. So you know that it may be your memory from the start. Please do not throw it away because I have to give it to you right now..

The first material that play a role to retrieve it is

MP3 CABLE
 MP3 Cable (Mp3 audio cable) plays a go role for Tape player, boom boxes, portable cassette tapes and other entertainment. If this exhibition "MP3 Cable" is too short, get a long one, so it can reach to your computer, i recommend you plug your stereo/boom boxes where your plug in your earphone/headphone. Plug it on the microphone on the either in front or in the back of your computer. If is Line-In there is mostly work on Windows Vista and newer system.

If Mp3 is not good enough. My next exhibition is A/V cable (yellow/white audio cable). 


This material plays a role on stereos, boom boxes and tape deck players. Them three connect connect at the back of them.  You do the same as every audio cable to be plug on either microphone or line in on the computer.

3rd exhibition is (L/R) Left/Right cable (red/white audio cable) 
This was my first try a long time. It didn't work at first going back to '02. I was using Microsoft computer back them. I which I had a Macintosh computer I think they did the connection out front or the back. I Swear it had it.

So, you know that this is Macintosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment